Wednesday, October 12, 2005

iTunes purchases, part two

As if this list couldn't get more embarrassing, here's what I've bought recently on iTunes:

  1. Will To Power--"Baby, I Love Your Way/Freebird"
  2. Bedroom Walls--"Do The Buildings and Cops Make You Smile?"
  3. Kelly Clarkson--"Since U Been Gone"
  4. George Michael--"Freedom 90"
  5. Lionel Richie--"All Night Long (All Night)"
  6. Bright Eyes--"When The President Talks To God"
  7. R. Kelly--"Trapped In The Closet, pt. 1)
  8. R. Kelly--"In The Kitchen (remix)"
  9. R. Kelly--"In The Kitchen"
  10. Lina--"Come To Mama"
  11. Yummy Bingham--"Come and Get It (Main)"
  12. Brian Eno--"The Big Ship"
  13. Brian Eno--"An Ending (Ascent)"
  14. Mike Post--"Theme from the Rockford Files"
  15. Mike Post--"Theme from Hill Street Blues"
  16. Mike Post--"Theme from Magnum P.I."
  17. Mike Post--"Theme from the Greatest American Hero"
  18. Billy Ocean--"When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Going"
  19. Cyndi Lauper--"Goonies 'R' Good Enough"
  20. Snow--"Informer"
  21. The Black Crowes--"Wiser Time"
Actually, that ain't that bad. I need to explain a few of these. The Mike Post is inexcusable, for sure, as is the Billy Ocean, but I actually like a lot of the others. Even Snow. I already owned those Eno songs, but I had to hear them right then. Oh, and that Bright Eyes song was free...and terrible.

1 comment:

MsComrade said...

I love George Michael"Freedom 90"!