Monday, May 08, 2006

The Little Ones

Not band-related, but interesting nonetheless.

Download: The Little Ones -- Lovers Who Uncover
Download: The Little Ones -- Cha Cha Cha
Download: The Little Ones -- High on a Hill

One thing we really like around these parts (as has been mentioned many times before) is crystal-clear indie pop. And The Little Ones supply just that. They are this year's Spinto Band, if that means anything. I know that everyone's talking about them, but I just thought I'd throw my hat into the ring and say, "I'm for it!" Plus, their adherence to the much-beloved (around here anyway) EP format gets them a gold star in our book. Who needs a boring old full-length when you can get a nice, juicy EP? Um, don't hold me to this statement.

Anyway, The Little Ones = something we like.

That is all.

More sugary sweetness brought to you by Team Clermont.

No comments: