Friday, June 02, 2006

Things I bought on iTunes recently.

Sorry the blog has been derelict for a while. We've been slacking. To tide you over I am going to list all of the hot songs I've bought recently on iTunes. This list will be quite embarrassing.

  • Gnarls Barkley-"Crazy" (okay, who hasn't bought this one?)
  • Sufjan Stevens-"Chicago" (in lieu of the whole album for I am broke)
  • Jay Ferguson-"Thunder Island" (yacht rock at its finest)
  • Gerry Rafferty-"Baker Street" (an impulse buy)
  • Seven Mary Three-"Make Up Your Mind" (I swear that this song is not so bad and stupid like most SM3 songs...I heard it once years ago and thought it was nice. It's not as good as I remember, but it ain't terrible.)
  • The Rolling Stones-"Memo From Turner" (I love that slide guitar on this one)
  • Snow-"Informer" (there is no justification for this)
  • Cyndi Lauper-"Goonies R Good Enough" (thinking about covering this one)
Um, that Snow song really screws up my credibility.

No comments: