Monday, September 18, 2006

and we thought we had the deepcuts


Every time I ask John Fernandes what he's been listening to, I've never heard of at least half of it. He's generally spinning some pretty underground stuff. Of course, this is not in and of itself something to be desired. I've got no love for folks that lord their knowledge of obscure music over you, and fortunately, I've never once gotten that feeling from John. With him, it seems to be a case of a guy that really loves music, and has devoted a lot of his life to digging. I'm pretty sure he'd want everyone to be hearing the music he's listening to. Check out his Dusted List to see what he's been rocking lately.

1 comment:

Nate said...

This is the kind of thing that all real music lovers should aspire to be, spreading the joy of music versus wielding musical knowledge like a powerful Magic card. Nerds. John rules.